Translate

1 mar 2016

You can't catch an angel... Lay out from Eirini Tsaima.


Hello dear Scrapiniec funs!!Have a nice month and let us welcome all spring with a big smile!!

It's Eirini here from sunny Greece and i'm very pleased to join this team for the next year.I'm very excited because this chipboard company is one of my favourites and the ladies here are all super gorgeous and extremely talented...

A lay out today for my very first post in this team ,inspired by this fantastic photo i found in Pinterest.It is dedicated to all these special angels in my life,who believe in me, support me, encourage and protect me...Thank you Dominika,Tusia,Finn,Marta....



A closer look...






I used 7dots papers and stickers,Finnabair products and Lindy's too(my favourites each one of them).







Scrapiniec products i used ....





You can find me here and feel free to ask anything you want...

istagram.... https://www.instagram.com/eirinitsaima/



Thank you all!!!Love you...Eirini.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz