Translate

4 mar 2016

Lord of Scrap - Guest Designer

Hello everyone.
My name is Patrice, I live in the southwest of France.
I am 47 years, 3 cats (which I love, they are my babies) couple with my friend for 16 years. I scrap for 7 years.
I am known by the pseudonym "Eoghann Mayfair, the Lord of scrap".
When I started to scrap, I had a very dark and baroque style. Today I have a tendency for the shabby and mixed media.
I'm really happy to represent Scrapiniec for a few weeks, it is a joy to work with such fine chipboard.
I hope you enjoy my work.
Kisses from France.
Welcome Lord of Scrap!
Today is my day, the day of the Lord of Scrap;)
 I suggest a layout rosy, with the wife and daughter of my brother.
I love my little niece, you will see often in the creations.




For this, I used these shippies

I hope my layout you liked.
See you very soon.
 Eoghann.
 

5 komentarzy:

  1. How amazing - that is a gorgeous piece. How lovely to meet you AND you are a fellow Cat lover :-D :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Congratulations my friend! I admirate your scrap since few years. Your scrap are refined,elegant and always with a feminity touch. Im fan.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Congratulations my friend! I admirate your scrap since few years. Your scrap are refined,elegant and always with a feminity touch. Im fan.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Marvelous! Great page as always

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Marvelous! Great page as always

    OdpowiedzUsuń