Translate

18 mar 2016

Liz Marsden - Guest Designer


Hi guys!
 Liz here again today with a couple of projects I've made for Easter,
I have made an Easter basket and on one side I have used the gorgeous Royal Easter Egg - 01, kept tin it's natural colours, but I have highlighted the top layer with a little glitter, this sparkles beautifully in real life,
The other side I have used some of the really cute Spring Prodigy items from the grass'n nest set, again i have left these in their natural colour and added some glitter on the flower heads,

I made a matching card keeping in the same theme and natural colours again adding a little glitter on the flower heads, these chip boards are fantastic for Easter or spring themed creations, 

2 komentarze:

  1. I love these baskets! I prepared already 2 of them and I'm planning to make more for my family. And not only for Easter. :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń