Translate

17 mar 2016

Masculine Brown Layout- Family





Hello Chipboard fans!!  I have a layout for you today, one in honor of my Grandpa.  I wanted to keep it monochromatic, with a more masculine feel, so I started with a plain, kraft brown piece of cardstock.  
To begin with, I splattered the surface with black and white india ink and let everything dry.  I knew I was going to be working vertically on the left side of the page, so I began layering strips of paper, tissue wrap, and some of Tim Holtz' awesome film strip.  I sewed it all in place with a few lines of stitching, then stamped a bit around everything.  
Next came my photo, and all my awesome Scrapiniec chipboard.  :)  My favorite part is the square pieces I added to the photo, to highlight my grandfather with each of his granddaughters.  It breaks it up, but I really like the way it draws attention to each of us.  Those two pieces really add a finishing touch to this layout.








I hope you liked this page!  It was so fun to create.  :)  

Here are the chipboards I used-  how can you help but be inspired when you use elements as beautiful as these?!


Royal background mesh - background meshDoily Lace - Lace borders 01 - Koronkowe bordery 013757_wm.pngDoily Lace - Lace borders 03 - Koronkowe bordery 03
 








3 komentarze: