Translate

15 mar 2016

Layout "Blonde V.S. brunette"

Hello, dear friends!
Ekaterina_Ko is here. I am very glad I will create my projects with amazing chipboard Scrapiniec!
And today I would like to share with you my first project. 
This layout about me and the impermanence of the female character. Curly ladies always straighten hair and ladies with straight hair want to curl them. Blondes want to be brunettes and brunettes are nostalgic about the blond hair, just like me! :)
I expressed my thoughts on this subject in journaling:
I painted dark brown acrylic paint to a piece of chipboard and than - clear embossing powder.

 I painted crackle accents to a piece of chipboard.

The materials I've used (click foto for details):

Thank you for your attention. 
See you soon! Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz