Translate

11 mar 2016

Liz Marsden - Guest Designer


Hi Guys,
 my name is Liz Marsden and I am so happy and honoured to be a guest designer for these beautiful chipboard products,

I have been crafting one way or another since childhood and you will usually find me in my craft room creating as it's what I love to do in my free time,

I would say my style is mainly shabby chic and I like to add layers and texture to my projects, I usually make cards and sometimes 3D projects too, lately I have enjoyed doing layout pages too,

I hope you enjoy my future creations shown here and if you would also like to visit me, you can find me on my blog 

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx
and first project Liz at our blog:

Hi guys, Liz here with my first post as guest designer, I love to use chipboard and Scrapiniec products are so beautiful and versatile, I feel extremely honoured  to have been asked to show you some of my creations using them,
For my first design i wish to show you a layout i have made using one of the fantastic Under the Palm trees frame, I love Palm trees and when I saw this frame I just had to get one, 

I used one of my photo's from a holiday I went on last year that had Palm trees all over the island, this layout reminds me of the fabulous time we had there,
To finish off the layout i added one of the cute cameras from the Baby Land collection and the beautiful script Memories CAPTURED from the inscriptions collection,





1 komentarz: