Translate

16 mar 2016

Spring decor for home

Hello, our dear readers!
Tetyana is here and I'd like to share with you an idea of spring decor for your home. 
I made a bright spring garland using colourful paper and pretty chipboard. I coloured chipboard using ink and bright embossing powders. I embellished every banner on my garland. 
I also made pretty multilayered toppers. Those can be used either as table centerpieces or as an addition to your spring home decorations.
Enjoy!








And toppers






In my project I used these:

5 komentarzy:

  1. Какая красота, Танюш!!! Очень сочно и ярко! По настоящему весенне!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. How clever!! I love how bright and colorful these are!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. How clever!! I love how bright and colorful these are!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń