Translate

16 sie 2014

Wild vintage card by Frau_Muller

Hello dear friends!
My name is Nataliya aka Frau_Muller. It's my first work for you with amazing chipboard pieces by Scrapiniec
I am 29 years old and live with my family in the Ukraine. I'm the head of trade in a marketing department and the happy mother of little "superman"
 I've been scrapbooking for 3 years and try to make different projects every day! During this time I've fallen in love with different styles and materials & I'm absolutely passionate with both Mixed-Media and Vintage styles.
For me, scrapbooking is art therapy & often inspiration comes from either my little son and/or music
It's realy hard to find my prodjects without chipboard pieces! I'm so happy to be in this awesome team!
 
My first prodject Wild Vintage Card
I love to add not vintage colors to my work. It's like little magic!
 

Embossing powder really makes chipboard pieces look great!Also i added glitter of gold and purple colors

 I also love buttons. It's so cute!
I used

I hope you like it!
Have a nice day!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz