Translate

16 sie 2014

Layout - Wonder

Hello everyone!

Zoey's here and let me quickly introduce myself for those that do not know me!

I am an Italian girl and I live in a really small town in the country side of Bologna...in the middle of nowhere! I love reading, writing old school letters, drawing and of course...crafting!
My life has been completely changed in the last year and crafting, especially mixed media has been a faithful companion during my...."rebirth".

So without any other ado, here is the layout I made for my first blog here at Scrapiniec. I love their chipboards they add the special touch and complete every layout.

This one is made on a Portofino Watercolor Paper - cold press 90lbs and I colored the background making a wash with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray meanwhile I colored the chipboard with Distress Ink.
I colored the small rectangles for the sentiment with Gelatos and I hand stamped the sentiment with different font,  I handwritten the word "Wonder" and then put all the pieces together!

As you can see it is a really easy layout with not too much bulk, but I think that these amazing chipboard gives to the layout a complete and fine look!
What do you think?
I leave you with some photo with the details!





Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
See you next time!!




1 komentarz: