Translate

14 sie 2014

My baby - layout by Elena Lishchenko

Hey everyone! My name is Elena. My blog is here.  
This is my first layout for Scrapiniec and it's really exciting for me.
Few things about me. 
I'm from Russia. I’m 31. I love my family - my husband and two sons. Even though my profession is an engineer, I’ve always been a creative and art loving person. 
I’m fond of scrapbooking and cardmaking. I love trying new styles and techniques. And I'm really happy to be in this fantastic team!
This layout is about my friends's daughter. She is tiny but persistant and serious girl!:)))))

My layout is made on the watercolored paper, that is covered with the black acrilic paint. For the background I used white acrilic paint, sprays, gelatos and gauze. Scrapiniec chipboard I covered with the acrilic paint and embossing powder.




I used:
  


Have a nice day!


1 komentarz:

  1. Niesamowite !!!!
    Po prostu powala jak nic - piękna jest ta praca a i zdjęcie twojego dziecka jest tu powalające :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń