Translate

7 sie 2014

Mixed-media canvas "Gate to the garden"

   Greetings from Kiev! My name is Halyna, nickname Galachko :)
Here is one more project for you inspiration.

    Almost all my project a mixed - media, becaus I have a lot of other hobbys and I like to combine all my skills in scrapbooking. First I found scrap 3 years ago, but began to engage it seriously only in the last year. I love historic renaissance (vicking age, 15th century Germany), fighting on swords and metal music, but my favorite style is cute shabby chic :)
    And I'm glad to be part of such great team and have an opportunity to share with you my project with beautiful Scrapiniec shipboards.

    So, I made two photo frames on canvas using such chipboards:


And details :








 
 With best wishes



 

1 komentarz: