Translate

7 kwi 2016

Steampunk Altered Journal Cover by Anjuli Johnson

I don't think I've met an artist yet that doesn't like the Steampunk style of creating.  Vintage browns and blacks with leathery textures, chipboard clocks and metal gears, a touch of tulle- are there any better elements to create with?  After finishing this journal cover, I would say no.  :)
I normally struggle quite a bit with what elements to use and where to place them.  Sometimes it can take me hours longer to finish something because I struggle to make those decisions.  With this journal cover, everything just came together, and in such a beautiful way.  



Scrapiniec's layered chipboard clock piece is such a perfect addition for this journal.  I cannot tell you how much I love their layered chipboard pieces.  They are so unique and add a super finished, sophisticated look to every piece.




Thanks for visiting!!  I'd love to hear what you think in the comments.  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz