Translate

19 kwi 2016

A Fun Scrapbook Canvas- Anjuli Johnson

I feel like I'm getting my life back after being in a musical for the past 4 months.  Rehearsals 4-5 times a week- an hour commute each way in order to participate, lots of practice at home- it's such a relief, but at the same time it was such a joy to be a part of everything and I will miss the experience and all my fellow cast members.


I created this layout as a thank you for one of our directors (I actually created six, one for each of our main directors/producers).  I wanted to have a dark background, and this background paper from Prima's Archivist line is one of my all time favorite paper designs.
I hesitated choosing the branch and heart chipboard for this piece.  At first glance, they chipboard and the paper I used are completely different styles and I wasn't sure if they would really be compatible. But as everything came together, I was hooked.  They work super well together, in my opinion, and I love the overall look- the mix of casual with classic vintage.








One more thing to mention- I just love adding text to my layouts and pieces, and this one is just loaded with different text papers.  Tim Holtz tissue wrap, cardstock, stamps, washi tape- you can never go wrong with some script patterned washi-tape.  :)  

Thank you for reading, and watching!!  I hope I've inspired you a little bit.  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz