Translate

22 kwi 2016

Liz Marsden- Guest designer


Hi guys, 
I'm here today with a card, gift bag and tag, made using some of the chip boards from the  Fabulous daffodil and Doily Lace collections,

My mum loves daffodils, so when I saw these on the website I just had to have them,

I coloured the Daffodils with  some white Gesso first, then with my distress markers as I could then colour the flower  petals easily, I then finished them off with a little seam binding and twine,
I have kept the papers the same and also added a little stenciling with some texture paste too,
I added some of the gorgeous Doily Lace collection underneath the torn paper edges, I love the effect this gives,



 Materials:





Do check out these and more amazing chipboards!!
See you soon,
xx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz