Translate

29 kwi 2016

New LO by Lord of Scrap our Guest Designer


Hello everyone.
Today I enjoy to show you a 30x30 layout.
I started in stage with a self-portrait photomontage. A bit of mixed media for fun, and here I am in rockstar, soft anyway, but the result is rather nice, what do you think?
 


...................................................................................

Salut tout le monde.
Aujourd'hui je m'amuse à vous montrer une page 30x30.
Je me suis mis en scene avec un autoportrait photomontage. Un peu de mixed media pour le fun, et me voila en rockstar, soft quand-même, mais le résultat est plutot sympa, qu'en pensez-vous ?

...................................................................................
Materials:
http://www.scrapiniec.pl/en_US/p/Ramka-szyld-03-Park-Avenue-sign-frame-03/2873
 http://www.scrapiniec.pl/en_US/p/SO-WHAT-Im-still-a-ROCKSTAR-napis/3004
I hope that you enjoyed!
Below is the list of products I have used.
Big kisses and see you soon.

Eoghann



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz