Translate

8 kwi 2016

Liz Marsden - Guest designer


Hi guys,
 I love these Yum Yum chipboard pieces which was in my Guest DT box, so I made a Recipe box with inserts,
The papers are from my stash as I thought they went fab with the design,
I used the spoon with egg from the  baking set on the top of the Box, coloured lightly  with distress ink and fixed below a text written on my computer,

The front of the box has some more chip boards this time from the kitchen Aid set and the rolling pin from the Baking set, I also added a Doily Lace Rosette in the middle behind the flowers,
On the lid front I added Yum Yum with some stickers from my stash inside the Rolling pin too,

Inside the box the inserts again have a computer written text and each has one has a chipboard piece from the yum yum collection as shown,
Do check out these and all  the  fabulous chip boards they are awesome!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!
See you soon,



 Materials:
See you soon!

1 komentarz:

  1. Wonderful to see Liz here. Gorgeous box, so many wonderful chipboard elements that make your recipe cards unique and beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń