Translate

1 kwi 2016

Liz Marsden - Guest Designer


Hi guys
 I'm here today to show you some cards I have created using the beautiful Royal windows -02, the window comes in two parts but it is so easy to layer the top part on the bottom part, i have left them in their natural colour but you can of course colour them with many mixed media's,

I decided to add some lace behind mine to appear as real windows, I added a little brick stenciling around the window too for added texture and a few sequins to give a soft feminine effect too,
I finished off my design with some hand made fushia flowers and leaves made out of vellum.





 
Materials:


http://www.scrapiniec.pl/pl/p/Royal-Okno-02-window-02/3772

1 komentarz:

  1. This card is beautiful! I especially love the window with the lace "curtains"!

    OdpowiedzUsuń