Translate

18 kwi 2016

Cosmic layout by Ekaterina_Ko

Hello, dear friends!
Today I inspire you - Ekaterina Ko. This time I made the cosmic layout. 
Recently we celebrated the birthday of a friend of my son in the trampoline center, which is called "Zero Gravity".  There was an idea for this layout.

I wanted to fool around a bit and turned the photo upside down, because the title of this layout reads: "The Odd Couple." It's okay ! It is Zero Gravity! :))
For photo I`ve used a basic chipboard frames - rectangles.
I painted dark red acrylic paint to rectangles chipboard and other - silver glitter powder.

The materials I've used (click foto for details):

Thank you for your attention. 
See you soon! Have a nice day!

2 komentarze:

  1. Супер! Шикарная страничка!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh my goodness- I love this soooo much!! Such an amazing layout!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń