Translate

18 cze 2018

Altered House "Villa La Provence" by Adrijana

Hello dear Scrapiniec fans. Today it's Adrijana from Paper Beauty AK Studio on blog with you again and I prepared something special for you. I love 3D projects and ever since I saw the amazing 3D House chipboard - Kamieniczka Duza, I knew that I would like to design it. I adore the scent of lavender and some lavender shrubs grow around our house. I used a turquoise color, that is very suitable for the Mediterranean climate and I added a lot of roses in yellow and purple colors. Of course, there are also the lavender shrubs around the old villa from Provence. I didn’t compose the house exactly as planned, but I replaced the first and third parts of the house. I also made the bricks to myself and the villa looks more realistic. On my blog is a quick step by step tutorial. Have a nice day!

I used: 









3 komentarze:

  1. Jana, dear! It's so so beautiful!!! Absolutely in love with your project! I'd like to live here)))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Oooohhhh...my dear Olga thank you so much 😃 I’m so happy that you like it ❤️ Hugs my dear crafty friend 😘

      Usuń
  2. A dream house for sure... a beautiful one!

    OdpowiedzUsuń