Translate

16 cze 2018

Home Decor with Olga Ravenskaya

Hello dear friends!
Today is my turn on the blog to share my project with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards and I prepared for you home decor with amazingly beautiful Lilly of the valley collection!
I've made a kind of a wall or door decoration, based on the canvas, with a special hanger to fix it.
 Some close-ups for a little inspiration...
 I embossed the leaves with two-toned powder, have a look how delicate they are!


And I'm totally in love with these beautiful bouquets! I altered them with embossing powder and acrylic paints.

Products used:
Lilly of the valley leaves
Lilly of the valley decors
Hope you've enjoyed my post!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Happy weekend!
Olga

 
 
  

6 komentarzy:

  1. Enjoy online shopping of Wooden Knob Wall Hook from India's leading online store. Shop Distressed White Carved Wood Multi Hook Wall Shelf, Om Yoga Mat Wooden Knob Wall hook (white), Yellow Dog Leash Holder, Canvas Wall Hanging,Wooden Knob Wall hook (brown) and many more...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hello, I read your blog real-time tracking blog, one of the best content decoration services. I’ve also some information regarding decoration services, I think you should one time visit my website balloon bouquet in Gurgaon

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi, I see your blog current time tracking blog, one of the best content decoration services. I’ve also some information about decoration services, Please one time visit my website Birthday Balloon Decoration at Home in Delhi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hello, I observe your blog recent time tracking blog, one of the best content decoration services. I’ve also some information regarding decoration services, I think you should one time visit my website balloon bouquet in Gurgaon

    OdpowiedzUsuń