Translate

25 cze 2018

Magic Fairies ATC series with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!
 
It's Olga Ravenskaya with you today and I'd like to share my new ATC series named "Magic Fairies".
I like this format of projects, I made my first series one year ago and now can't stopping ;)
It's a great fun for me to trade with other designers and my collection of ATC's is growing and growing! The only one thing slightly upsets me - I'm making these small cards all day long to trade them during 5 minutes:)
 
For this series I've mainly used two beautiful collections of chippies -  Blueberry Fairy and Spring Prodigy, and added some flowers from Fern collection.
Now have a look at these cute little fairies ;)











 
The products I've used:
Spring Prodigy boxwood
Spring Prodigy-small branches-02
Spring Prodigy-Wreath-1
Spring Prodigy-Wreaths-3
Fern-set

 
Hope you liked this post!
Have a sweet summer!
Olga
 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz