Translate

10 cze 2018

Good Wishes

Hello everyone,

Maria here with a new card I made, using some lovely Scrapiniec chipboards. I often don't want to use sentiments for my cards or projects,because I don't always find the right sentiment or the right font to go with my project. However, Scrapiniec has some beautiful word chipboards and for today's card I used the ''Good wishes'' one and it looks really beautiful.


For the first time, I used some embossing powder to add color and texture to the chipboard piece and I really love the result. Of course, I had to use my markers to add some color to some of the chipboards.I still want to experiment a little bit more with them and see what kind of paints or mediums I like the most.

For this card I used:

4894 - Good Wishes - napis 2 szt
4657 - Fantasma - 2 layers signboards - dwuwastwowy szyld

I hope you like today's card. If you do, please check out the previous posts or keep an eye on this blog for upcoming inspiration from our great team! Have a great day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz