Translate

17 cze 2018

Focus on the good

Hello,

It's Maria over here with a new creation I made, using some lovely Scrapiniec chipboards. I can never get bored of the galaxy backgrounds. They are still some of my favorite backgrounds and adding the matching chipboards from Scrapiniec makes the final result look really beautiful.


For this card, I used some of the stars and other galaxy elements inspired chipboards and the ''Focus on the good'' sentiment goes so well. Sometimes we focus on so many small and negative things that we forget about the small and very good ones.

I used:

4688 -Focus on the GOOD - napisy
4815 - Confetti - gwiazdki
4672 - Believe in MAGIC - magic wand set- magiczna różdżka zestaw

I used silver glitter embossing powder to add color and texture,but I think gold embossing powder would look really pretty . I must give it a try next time.
I hope you get inspired to try out something new or to create something beautiful today. Until next time stay safe and have a great day!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz