Translate

20 cze 2018

Monthly summary from Viráv

Hi Crafty Friends, 

I would like to show you my projects that were made in the last couple of weeks.

Here is the first one made in abstract style that was the May challenge topic in our Hungarian mixed media community: 


Products I used: 
- Focus frame
- Elixir background 

I participated Mixed Media Party in Poland. Emilia Sieradzan's workshop was about a mini album where I created this one for my boyfriend's 40th birthday. 




Products I used:
- Mehendi hearts
- Stitches

At least but not at last I made a canvas for a friend. She gave me an old, 20 years old photo. 
It was not an easy project due to the retro photo, but I like the vintage style look with modern elements that refers to travelling and adventure.


Products I used: 
- Focus arrows and elements
- Alamor corners

Thank you for stopping by! 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz