Translate

13 cze 2018

Blossoming summer inspiration with Aleksandra

Hi dear friends of Scrapiniec,

It's my turn on Scrapiniec blog today, to share some of my recent makings with gorgeous and delicate Scrapiniec chipboards, hoping to bring you some inspiration on how to use them, maybe sparkle an idea for your new project along the way.

Month of June was very blossoming and colorfull in my craft studio. So the inspiration will be full of blossoms and vivid Summer colors too. 

First I'd like to share with you my latest creation that I prepared for my very first post as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador. I made an altered box with a Secret Garden in an altered Tea cup, with cute little girl releasing butterflies from the jar into the Garden. I used Water plants XL set from Water Garden collection, "Follow your Heart" quote from the Clouded hearts collection, some Bricks for the ground from Bricks collection and a gorgeous wreath from the Spring Prodigy collection for the Teapot.






Next project I'd like to share with you today is my recent mixed media canvas with a blossoming window in a warm summer colors. Here I used lots of chipboards with bricks from gorgeous Bricks collection, a beautiful Arch above the window from Alamor collection and sweet branches and a Bird house from older Spring Prodigy collection, one of my all time favourites that fits just perfectly my style of crafting.



 



My third project I'll share with you today is a small altered Garden shovel I made a while ago. It's also full of colors, breathtaking blossoms and amazing Scrapiniec chipboards. I used three gorgeous collections from the past year - Fern collection, Water Garden collection and Blueberry Fairy collection and also some chipboards from the older Spring Prodigy collection







Hope you liked my today's Summer inspiration on Scrapiniec blog and I'll be with you again next month! Enjoy your day and may it be full of sunshine and laughter! <3

Hugs, Aleksandra


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz