Translate

14 cze 2018

Father Day Mini Album

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends!

Here Isela, today I bring you a photo mini album. In Latin America we celebrate the Father day on this Sunday, so I was inspired on all those loved Fathers.

 chipboard id1407 car vintage mini album

On the top I used the rust effect on the main pice, and for the details I used patina effect, spray water paints to accent the rust and patina effect and at the end waxes in gold and green to show up the texture. For all chipboards  I used different color of embossing powder to do contrasts with the back grounds.

id3512 Super Papá and id4749 gears




Inside pages I covered with different papers cutted as the form of the car. I made a dried brush with mate acrylic paint and little white splats.

On some of them I put a frame with the beautiful Scrapiniec chipboards and as a back ground a pice of card stock distressed with 3D dots to give volume. 

frame id4689 

Wings id4758 and arrow id4681


Frame id4603

frame id4757

 In other pages I just put the chipboard not glued at all to let the picture slide down working as a holder. 

Gears id4749


Gear wings id4750


Thank you for reading and see you soon!
Isela

Happy Father Day my loved Father Raul far in the sky you are always in my heart!




1 komentarz: