Translate

13 kwi 2015

Welcome to Galachko's craftroom.

Hi everyone!
Today in our blog will be little bit unusual posts :) Every craft lady dreams about her perfect place and a loooot of space for stash)))
So here is mine. It's not recent photos, because now my table really messy)) Like it should be)
And now I haven't a lot of free space, even on the top of shelves)



 And close ups. On my table there are all my fav things.

 

I have a lot of shelves, but now I need more and more)


 On the front side there are cute shelves) Who can guess: who owns this tiara?)


 I have the extra table:)




My favorite thing to do - is to gently put my stuff back in shelfs)

 Decor shelf
 

 Ribbon shelf


PAper shelf


And here you can see wich paper brands is my favorite :)


So here is my dark side craft place, and now you know what I like.
If you have photos of your craft space, please, link it here in comments :) I would be very interesting to see them.

Have a nice day!



2 komentarze: