Translate

16 kwi 2015

Pop-up Steampunk Card by Victoria

Hello, crafty friends!
 Today I want to share with you a card, that is new to me. I've never made any pop-up project but always wanted to. So I chose a simple template and created the card with a touch of steampunk style. When this card is open, you can see a very dimensional composition. But you can fold it in half (the card becomes flat) and put it to the envelope, just like a usual card. The size of the folded card is 12*14 cm.
 The idea is represented with the help of amazing Scrapiniec sentiment. Be creative and do everything with artistic approach :)
 If you want to create a pop-up project, you have to keep in mind the main thing: all the embellishments must be flat, if you want to fold it, of course. So all that I used was scrapbooking paper, stamps, chipboards and glue. 
 I fussy cut lots of elements from paper and layered them onto the card base. Also I stamped some clock faces, wings and other pictures, cut them out and added them to the composition.
 What I like about pop-up cards is that you can see some more details when look from different angles.
 The chipboards are embossed with copper powder. I really love all metallic powders, you know. And these swirls reminded me of some Victorian jewellery or architectural ornaments.
 And one more angle. I am absolutely excited about the dimensional result!
 And that is the look, when the card is absolutely unfolded flat (24*14 cm). I had to press it to keep open while taking photo, because the card is tend to fold back into a pop-up panorama.
Please, be sure to check out the chipboards used in this card, or choose even more from the shop :) And try to make any pop-up project – you will have so much fun!


Ornamenty mix zestaw - Park Avenue ornamental mix

Narożniki Idea d'oro

With love,

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz