Translate

24 kwi 2015

Olya - Projektantka Gościnna prezentuje {Olya Guest Designer presents}

Hello, that's me, Olga, here today!
Those, who reads my blog from time to time probably know already about  my big craft-passion. I mean handmade notebooks in soft fabric cover. Puffy and fluffy they remind me a cuddly pillow which you can always keep in your handbag :)))
Today I'd like to show you two my recent notebooks, which wouldn't be so unique without Srapiniec chipboard. 
By the way, chipboard is a perfect embellishment for notebook cover, as it sticks perfectly to fabric and holds strongly there without creating an extra dimension. 



 
Today I was inspired by the next products:
Ramka okrągła Essy

Latarenka 03 - Park Avenue lantern 03

Thank you for your attention!
Have a nice weekend!
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz