Translate

18 sie 2018

Two covers of mini albums

Hello dear friends, Evgenia Petzer with you today.
I have started carpeting the two tag mini albums and today I will show you lots covers. The papers are also from Polish brand (Mintay papers).
the first one is with the pastel colours, travel retro theme, Scrapiniec has a nice wide range of Travel chipboard.
some lovely close ups:





 When you have three boys you have the matching vans of any sorts:
lots of close ups:
 lovely red accents:
 I have covered the chipboard with the thick coat of red acrylic paint and while it was still wet had sprinkled some gold micro beads on it.
 lots of fussy cutting here:

the sets of Scrapiniec chipboard used:

Clouded hearts - Baloon - chipboard set

Clouded hearts - Happy - chipboard set



Travel the world - globusy



In my next post I will try to show you the finished version of one of them:) Which one do you want to see first?

have a lovely weekend:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz