Translate

19 sie 2018

Closet - Album Workshop with Olga Ravenskaya

Hello dear friends!
 
It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'm so excited to tell you about my workshop on the Southern Scrap Festival in Russia and to show some beautiful works of my students with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards!
I'd like to say huge Thank you to Scrapiniec for being General sponsor of the Festival! It was a great opportunity for my students to work with the best chipboards ever!
 
At the workshop we were making the Album - Closet "Wonderful Moments". It's my own album as a sample for the students, maybe you remember it, the blogpost with all the details and photos you can find here
I prepared a short video from the workshop, hoping you'll enjoy it!
And let me show you some amazing photos of the working process:)

 There are almost all the embellishments needed for the album....
 and look at this gorgeous Scrapiniec kit prepared for the every student!








The very first "dresses" are ready :)

Also sharing with you finished albums of some of the students.
The first one - with lovely photos of a sweet baby boy:)




 The second album - with the family photos



 And the last one I'd like to publish in this post - with charming photos of  a beautiful lady!



That's all! :)
Hoping you've liked this post!
Thank you for stopping by!

Best wishes,
Olga




 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz