Translate

10 sie 2018

Magical Sunset

Hello everyone,

Who doesn't like magical a magical sunset and a touch of magic? I do and I probably need that at the moment! Today's creation is about a glittery fairy and a beautiful sunset,but on a card I made and you can watch my video over at my Youtube channel.


Scrapiniec has some gorgeous whimsical chipboards and they are so beautiful! I used 4718 - Blueberry Fairy - big Fairies - duże wróżki  for today's card. This time I used glitter black embossing powder to add texture and to change the color of my chipboard. I just love how it looks with the sunset background.

When I use these chipboards I like to keep the rest of my work pretty simple so they stand out. They are very detailed and sometimes the details can get lost . You can see how beautiful this fairy is!
If you want to see the other designs, then please check out Scrapiniec. I have some new designs to play with and I can't wait to show you my upcoming creations. Until then, take care and stay safe!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz