Translate

17 sie 2018

Shabby album/Notebook

Hello everyone,

I think, I make more cards than albums or any other type of papercrafting. However, is great to take a break from cardmaking and do something else and that's what I have for today. I made an album that can also be a diary or notebook, because I kept the pages simple and lightweight.

I wanted to focus on the front cover a bit more with some gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards and this time I kept them plain, without adding texture or color to them.
When it comes to layers, I think we tend to over add them and forget when to stop. That happens to me when I do this type of creations, because I want them to be simple yet not too simple, if you know what I mean.

I used :

4695 -Focus - round frame 02 - okrągła ramka 02
4979 - Tatting Communion - 2 layers big Host 01 - dwuwarstwowa Hostia duża 01
4602 - Cross stitch set - Szwy zestaw

Our design team has great inspiration for you everyday! Keep an eye on this blog and on the website for wonderful designs.
Take care and have a great day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz