Translate

13 sie 2018

Summer Chipboard fun with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hi dear crafty friends,

It's my turn again to share my work on Scrapiniec blog and my inspiration for you for this month. I've been quite a bussy bee, so I have a lot of projects to share. I hope you'll like them and be inspired by them! I strongly advise you to prepare yourself a cup of coffee and relax, since this is realy picture heavy post. :D 

First I'm sharing my altered Royal Hut - I made a Wood Cabin out of it.







I also made quite some projects with one of my favourite Scrapiniec collections - Steampunk.















And I've also been using another one of my favourites - Water plants. I love this collection. Those big leaves are just perfect to add dimension and interest to projects.






I hope my post wasn't too long and I hope it brought you some inspiration in these beautiful Summer days!

I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon again!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz