Translate

28 maj 2018

The book of Travel box



Hello Scrapiniec friends!

Here Isela again, today I bring you a mixed media book box, maybe you can notice I love boxes and the mixed media. Today I inspired on the big fans of travel, on this box they can keep all beautiful treasures and memories that they collect all around the world.




The most that I love of mixed media is that you can add a lot of texture, layers and different effects to all projects.

In this I used rice paper, soft clay, matte acrylic and water spray paint to give that look of old book, as a book that travel a lot with his owner, on the top layer I use the beautiful travel and focus chipboards of Scrapiniec.

On the back I use rice paper and random crackle, to give different touches of color I use waxes on gold, purple and green randomly in all book.







Hope you enjoy, see you soon!


I used:

On top of cover



On the corners





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz