Translate

18 maj 2018

Exploding Box for First Communion by Adrijana

Hello Scrapiniec friends. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK with the new inspiration. Here in Slovenia, the First Communion will be soon begin. Usually we have these sacred sacraments on the third  or fourth Sunday of the month of May. And also early in June. This time I used a new Scrapiniec chipboards collection 2018 called “Tatting Communion”. I like the all little details on the Host and on the Wheatgrass. I hope you like it.
In the middle of the exploding box is a little gift box for jewelry. I created a gift box with the Host chipboard and an angel. Angel is handmade by Damijana - my crafty friend. 
I also made a pocket with a little bag of flower seeds.
I used:

Have a nice and creative day, Adrijana








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz