Translate

17 maj 2018

Angelic altered box


Hello ,

It's Maria over here with a new creation featuring the Scrapiniec chipboards. I had a mini wooden box for a while in my drawer and never got the chance to use it. Well it was about time to do something about this matter.

It's the right box for some rings or some special mini treasures. I love how it turned out and the chipboards from Scrapiniec really added the right touch to this box. I like how easily they bend and take shape even on this round box.


They look really nice even blank. But if you want you can always use some paint to change the color. However, I like the simple and clean look of them for this box.

I used:

4652 - Fantasma - square frame - ramka kwadratowa
4647 - Fantasma - little frames - małe ramki
4926 - Fantasma - little frames - małe ramkAlamor - Ripped Mesh - siatka poszarpanai

If you like today's creation and want to see more,don't forget to check out the wonderful team and the upcoming creations. If you have any questions regarding today's creation, please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz