Translate

16 maj 2018

The Album "Wonderful Moments" by Olga Ravenskaya

Hello dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here with you and I'd like to share my new album about wonderful moments.
I've made this album as a sample for my classes on the Russian Southern Scrap Festival which will be held in early July on the Black Sea seaside.  
I'm so happy and grateful that my beloved Scrapiniec will be one of the General Sponsors of this scrap event!
 
Now let me back to the album. I do love to make albums of unusual forms, so my new album looks like a rack for beautiful lady's dresses:)



The album includes six pages in the form of bobbins for lace. For the first pair I've used delicate "lacy" chippies from the Fantasma and Alamor collections.

 All the chippies I've covered with embossing powders with shabby effect.




For the second pair I've used the same collections. They matches so perfect to the romantic mood of my album.
 Have a look how beautiful this frame is!






And for the third pair I've used one of the most tender collection - Mistletoe! I'm absolutely in love with it graceful lines!








 
Products:
2 round frames
Alamor collection
Borders 03
Corners
Mistletoe collection
big decors
bouquets
small branches
 
Hope you've enjoyed this post!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day!
Olga

 

 

4 komentarze:

  1. Fantastyczne to zdecydowanie za mało napisane :) Nie mogę oderwać oczu !!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That is mindblowing !!! Olga you are so talented 😍😍😍

    OdpowiedzUsuń