Translate

20 maj 2018

"Follow your heart" - monthly inspiration with Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends,

It's so good to be back on Scrapiniec blog to inspire you with some new projects that I was keeping myself busy with in the last month. There are such a different style projects, but it actually shows how amazing Scrapiniec chipboards are for just any occasion you run to or feel to work with!

The first project I'm sharing with you is my mixed media canvas in gorgeous deep blue shades. I used one of my favourite Scrapiniec collections for it - Steampunk collection.








The second one is more of a papercraft project with just a gentle mixed media touch - a wedding exploding box made with newest "Bricks" and "Alamor" collections with addition of gorgeous "Mamma's heart" collection from the previous year.









I then have another mixed media project - an altered rusty box with an altered dragon, made again with lots of gorgeous chipboards from the Steampunk collection.






And then I have yet another mixed media canvas art, made with the same Steampunk collection. It kind of shows how much I'm in love with this particular collection, don't you think? :)











And last here is this lovely soft magical layout with mystirious Fairies from the woods. Used lots of different collection in this one, but mostly "Blueberry Fairy" collection and "Lilly of the valley" collection.












Hope you liked my inspiration for this month! :) Please share your thoughts with me, I'm happy and thrilled to read them!

Thank you so much for stoping by and see you next month!
Hugs, Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz