Translate

25 maj 2018

Fairyland - altered hoop by Olga Ravenskaya

Hello dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya with you today and I'd like to share my new work, using gorgeous Fern collection.
I do love home décor things, and I decided to alter an embroidery hoop and to turn it out into the wall or door decoration. I wanted to create a dreamy fairyland so I chose for my project beautiful Fern collection with fancy leaves and flowers.
I combined it with papers and paints, added flowers, lace and different toppings to give it a bit vintage look. All the chippies I painted with acrylic metallique paints to get some shimmering effect.
 
And now let me invite you to the fairy world :)
 Some close-ups...

 




 
For this piece I've used:
Fern leaves XL
Fern set
 
Hope you've enjoyed my post!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting!
Olga
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz