Translate

10 maj 2018

Follow your heart

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are doing well and you have a good start today! I really love today's creation and is really easy to make it with the lovely chipboards from Scrapiniec. I used only those for my main focal point and no stamping was needed for my sentiment.


When I use the chipboards onto my cards, I like to use markers to add a bit of color to the chipboard pieces. They blend very well and don't leave harsh lines or damage the pieces.
I love the font of the ''Follow your heart'' sentiment. You can find many others over at Scrapiniec.

For today's card, I used :

4979 - Tatting Communion - 2 layers big Host 01 - dwuwarstwowa Hostia duża 01
4950 - Clouded hearts - Baloon - chipboard set
4987 - Tatting Communion - Lillys - Lilie
4814 - Confetti - serduszka

I hope you like today's creation. 'till next time stay safe and be creative! Have a great day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz