Translate

12 mar 2015

Gift set for a man

Hello, friends!
It's Victoria today on the blog. I am here to share with you my new project – a gift set (card + passport cover) in vintage style, so it is perfect for a man.
I literary fell in love with these delicate chipboards. Gold embossing powder makes them look like metal elements.
 This two-layers frame fits perfectly to my sentiment "Achieve more". I've added some shading for the basic layer with "Vintage photo" Distress ink and then glued the gold-embossed top. So it looks dimensional and shiny.
 I've tried to repeat the composition on the smaller size of the passport cover. The smaller clock and corners from the sets helped me.
 Basically, I used the same techniques here.

Check out these amazing Scrapiniec chipboard designs that I used:

2-warstwowa Ramka szyld 01 - Park Avenue 2-layers sign frame 01

Zestaw zegary - Park Avenue clock mix

Zawijasowe bordery - podkreślenie zestaw 12 szt


Enjoy your creative time!
With love, Victoria.

2 komentarze:

  1. I lover the idea and the colorfull chipboards! Thank You Victoria :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I lover the idea and the colorfull chipboards! Thank You Victoria :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń