Translate

24 mar 2015

Altered Easter Eggs

Hello, friends!
It's Victoria here, today I want to share with you some more Easter inspiration. I've made these little eggs using cute Scrapiniec chipboards, styrofoam eggs, paint and some simple embellishments.
The nests are made of brown natural sisal. I painted the eggs with acrylic paint, splashed some brown spots, glued strips of burlap, some floral elements and chipboards. With the help of white gesso I made shabby effect and added finishing touches with Liquid Pearls.
You may use such project as a table centerpiece or give little presents to your friends and family.
 I wanted to save the natural colour of chipboards
 This pigeon fits the Easter theme really great.
 Cutest bunny ever!
Be sure to check out these gorgeous chipboards in Scrapiniec shop:

Gołębie małe/ little pigeons 4 szt

Zajączki rumiane 4 szt

Zajączki w kwiatuszkach 4 szt

Love,
Victoria

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz