Translate

6 kwi 2018

Pastel canvas by Kavitha

Hello everyone,

Kavitha here today with my first post.I am so excited and happy to be a part of this team and looking forward to make some inspiring projects with the gorgeous chippies.Today i made a mixed media canvas in soft pastel shades.My inspiration was those little birds sitting on branch which i cut out from a pattern paper ,i composed my design around them,creating a beautiful atmosphere with  gorgeous chippies and flowers,to spend their evening:).
I have used "Bricks" design on the background to create a wall effect and "Mistletoe" designs as flourish among the flowers.
Here is more close ups for you..




Scrapiniec chipboards used:

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting

1 komentarz:

  1. Gorgeous canvas, very beautiful colours and stunning design. I love it.
    Greetings Miranda

    OdpowiedzUsuń