Translate

6 kwi 2018

Fairy Dream

Hello there,

Maria here today with a fairy inspired card. I used a few lovely chipboards from Scrapiniec to create the look of a garden for a fairy . Since this is a card, I kept things pretty simple and clean without creating too much dimension. I still want to be able to put it into an envelope and mail it out.


To add color to the chipboards, I use alcohol markers because they blend nicely and they are not super wet. If you use wet paints  you can damage the chipboard. I prefer using the alcohol markers or ink pads.


Since these chipboards are so lovely and nicely done, I wanted to keep them as the focal point and avoid using other embellishments.
This is the very first creation I made using the chipboards and I love the result. I hope you get to try them out too because they work really great for cardmaking, home decor, layouts, mixed media, etc..

I used:

4717 - Blueberry Fairy - little Fairies - małe wróżki
4639 - Mamma's Porch - little set - Ganek Mamusi - mały zestaw
4954 - Clouded hearts - together - chipboard set
4607 - Water plants - Cattail XL - Pałka wodna XL
4605 - Water plants XL set 01 Rośliny wodne zestaw 01

'till next time, stay safe and happy crafting! 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz