Translate

12 kwi 2018

Midnight Mixed Media


Hello ,

It's Maria today with a mixed media project. I like making all kinds of projects and mixed media is something that I don't do that often. However this time is a great chance to use the beautiful chipboards from Scrapiniec . I love that in mixed media you can be as messy and as creative as you want. No rules and this gives you so much freedom.



To add color and texture to my chipboards, I used NUVO mousse. A nice creamy paste that works really beautiful on these chipboards. To apply the mousse, I like to use a sanitary glove,because is less messy and the product won't dry so fast on your fingers.

For this project I used:

4945 - Bricks - Cegły
4795 - Kamieniczka FLAT (płaska) zestaw 3 domki
4756 - Steampunk - Flying hearts - gear heart
4814 - Confetti - serduszka

Hope you like today's project. 'till next time stay safe and enjoy crafting! Thanks for stopping by!








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz