Translate

12 kwi 2018

Bird’s Secret Garden in Altered Clock by Adrijana

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends. It's Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK. I really adore springtime and nature, which shows us all of hidden charms: leaves are green, flowers bloom  in rainbow colors, the animals in the forest are playful and the farmers mowing the meadows. And I love the smell of grass. Every morning, I’m woken by birds singing and sometimes some courageous couple makes a bird’s nest on our balcony. And today, I share with you my new 3D altered project. I "captured" a birdies in a clock, which I created in a small secret garden. I used a lot of  Scrapiniec chipboards and also two new collections 2018: Clouded Hearts and Bricks. I love this new collections. Enjoy these warm spring days!
I used:
I hope you like my altered project. Hugs, Adrijana











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz