Translate

9 kwi 2018

Altered Box - Travel the world



Hey guys , this is Riddhi so i'm back with new inspiration for all of you. I made this project with using   lots of Scrapiniec chipboard .

I made it in purple and red shades of color , as i always try to use different colors for my projects. And i really love the shades of purple, i thought it will look good with the theme as well so i did use them .




here is the project photos ,  










List of chipboard i used for the project :
(you can click the images to directly buy the supplies )


 Travel the world - Elements


 Travel The World - globes



I have few videos on my YouTube channel  Here.
feel free to subscribe my channel for future projects and tutorials .


I hope you like the project ,

love
Riddhi


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz