Translate

26 lut 2015

TAG FOREVER

Hello beautiful people!

I am here today with my last post for this AMAZING Design team.
So before showing you what I did, I would like to say THANK YOU so much to our "bosses" Dominika and Alicja. It has been an incredible honor to be part of this team and I loved being part of the family.
I know in my heart that I will always keep this team in my thoughts and I will be missing being here :)

Sometimes from work you can find friendships and I know I found a friend in all my team mates and this is awesome.

Said this, here's my TAG, I used the word "FOREVER" because this bond between me and the scrapiniec team is forever.

I used these chipboards:

Brush art script - Always







Stay happy, stay creative....till next time!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz