Translate

16 lut 2015

Escape

Hello everyone!
Zoey's here for a project I made using two awesome chipboard from our shop scrapiniec.pl

The chipboard I have used are :
I colored my background with various colors but always trying to use cold colors like green and blue and dark violet shades.

I added modeling paste through a Clearsnap & Ann Butler Design stencil and I set aside to dry.
When the modeling paste was dry, I glued down a piece of worn lace ribbon, a piece of old paper and again I set aside to let the glue dry.

I colore my chipboard pieces using Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Big Brush Pen.
Here's a little detail of the cage...

I added  the title of the canvas using stickers letters. "Escape" because it was fitting so well with the chipboard I decided to use!
 And here's the whole photo!


I hope you will like the result and that it will inspire you!

As always for any question or anything else, leave a comment here!
Stay happy, stay creative...till next time! 

Ciao Zoey

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz